Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Winter - Preschool Storytime

Books
Snow, by Joan Clark
Penguin and Pinecone: A Friendship Story, by Salina Yoon
In the Snow, by Sharon Phillips Denslow

Songs/Action Rhymes
Snowflakes
Tune: Did You Ever See a Lassie
(Tip: Use cottonballs for snowflakes)
There’s a snowflake on my shoulder,
My shoulder, my shoulder
There’s a snowflake on my shoulder
And it’s melting away!

There’s a snowflake on my elbow…
There’s a snowflake on my tummy…
There’s a snowflake on my knee…
There’s a snowflake on my head…

Getting dressed (sing to Farmer in the Dell)
I'm putting on my shirt.
I'm putting on my shirt.
I'm getting dressed to look my best,
I'm putting on my shirt.
Substitute other items of clothing: pants, boots, coat, hat, scarf, mittens, etc. and really ham up the action!



Feltboards

No comments:

Post a Comment